Thank you for visiting St James's Online. The safety of all those that visit, live and work in our community is our priority. For the latest advice on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) please visit the UK Government, National Health Service or World Health Organisation websites.
As lockdown eases, we continue to monitor the situation to ensure we are supporting our neighbourhood. We appreciate this is a difficult time and want to assure you we have introduced measures to make this transition as safe and smooth as possible.
These measures include:
- Increased cleaning across our destination to keep the streets as sanitary as possible
- Numerous hand sanitisation and hand washing stations will be located on the streets
- To better enable social distancing practices we are working with Westminster City Council to widen pavements down the length of Regent Street - from Oxford Circus to Piccadilly Circus, and along Piccadilly south side – from Regent Street to St James’s Street
- We’d ask all visitors to ensure they continue to comply with the latest guidance on social distancing
Store opening times:
In line with government guidance, we expect to see more stores opening over the coming weeks. For information on specific store opening hours, and restaurants offering delivery and takeaway services, please use the contact details listed here.
Our essential stores that remain open across St James’s & Regent Street include:
- Tesco Metro Regent Street St James's
- Whole Foods Market Glasshouse Street
- The Organic Pharmacy Regent Street
- DR Harris Pharmacy St James’s
- Holland and Barrett
- Banks (operating with limited hours) include:
- Natwest Regent Street
- HSBC Regent Street
- National Bank of Egypt St James's
- HSBC Pall Mall
We look forward to welcoming you back, and we ask that you to please always visit with consideration as we and our community continues to adjust to the changing situation.
Keep in touch: follow @StJamesLondon and @RegentStreetW1 where we’ll hope to provide some positive distractions, inspiration and ongoing news from the brands that call this area home. Or subscribe below to our newsletter to receive the latest news and information.