Foodies with your fingers on the pulse will already know that London Restaurant Festival (LRF) is returning to the city once more this October, celebrating the brilliant restaurants of London. There is a restaurant to suit every appetite around every corner in our neighbourhood. With St James’s known and loved for its varied offering of international cuisine, the best of British establishment included, and Regent Street home to Heddon Street – a culinary hub tucked away from the main street. Find the best events and special menus to sink your teeth into below.
Gourmet Odyssey: for your bubble of six
Your ticket for a bubble of six friends to spend the day exploring London’s ultimate culinary journey. The Regent Street & St James’s odyssey includes a six course lunch at Aquavit, Veeraswamy and Wild Honey, with two courses at each, paired with award-winning Gusbourne wine. Need more tempting? Aquavit in St James’s Market is a Michelin-starred affair, showcasing the very best of Nordic cuisine, whilst Wild Honey by chef Anthony Demetre features distinctive modern European cuisine. Finally, Regent Street’s Veeraswamy offers you Michelin-starred with the finest classic Indian cuisine. Booking here.
Dine in with style with these at-home experiences
Aquavit, 28th October. Experience fresh, seasonal dishes from Michelin-starred Aquavit London. Honouring Nordic cuisine, you can dine off of a Smörgåsbord menu developed by Head Chef, Jorjon Colazo. Tickets are £58 and you can book your delivery here. To maintain the high quality of the food, Aquavit is delivering within 2.5 miles of the restaurant. All deliveries include a bottle wine and exclusive video from the chef.
In-restaurant events to explore
- Fallow, 6th October. A five-course tasting menu consisting of delicious sharing plates, paired with Mount Gay Rum cocktails, at the latest opening on Heddon Street. This event is now sold out.
- Bentley’s Oyster Bar & Grill, 10th October. Hosted on their heated and covered terrace, enjoy a four-course Tasting Menu and paired wines curated by Michelin-starred Richard Corrigan. This event is now sold out.
- Sabor, 11th October. Sabor’s Michelin-starred chef Nieves Barragan has created an exclusive Spanish menu, paired with Estrella Galicia beers. This event is now sold out.
- ikoyi, 28th October. A West African five-course tasting menu guaranteed to delight your senses. This event is now sold out.
Specially crafted menus to discover
- 45 Jermyn Street: 3 courses and a cocktail for £42
- Ristorante Frescobaldi: an Italian feast and special LRF menu
- Fishworks Swallow Street: Fishworks Tasting Platter for 2 with Carafe of Wine, £38.50 per person. Outdoor dining also available
- Quaglino’s: 3 courses with a glass of bubbles for £38
Keep following our social channels @StJamesLondon and @RegentStreetW1 for foodie competitions and inspiration for your next dining destination. You can also find a full list of the brilliant restaurants that call St James’s home here and Regent Street home here.