Terms & Conditions
The questionnaire and corresponding competition will be hosted on Regent Street Online & St James’s London website until the 5th July 2020. The Q&A will be supported by a dedicated newsletter, with a direct link to enter, as well as Instagram Stories on @RegentStreetW1 and @StJamesLondon with a swipe up link to enter.
The Q&A is designed to gather your thoughts as we move out of lockdown and to better understand how our Central London neighborhood can support members of the public as they return. In return for answering the Q&A, there is the opportunity to win a gift voucher prize from one of our local brands, a gift card from L’Occitane for Regent Street and a gift card from anatome for St James’s. This is to say thank you for your time. In order to win, please fill in the Q&A as prompted and should you be happy to, please enter your email address so we can contact the lucky prize winner. The prize will be selected randomly. Your email will not be used for any other purposes.This Promotion is free to enter.
1. Conditions of entry – to participate in this Promotion you must satisfy the following:1.1. You must be aged 18 or over;1.2. You must be resident in England and Wales;1.3. Only one entry per person; bulk entries made by third parties are not permitted;1.4. You are not permitted to enter if you are an employee of the Crown Estate Commissioners or their direct family member or agent, or if you are otherwise associated with the Promotion;1.5. You must agree to and comply with these terms and conditions; if you do not agree and/or comply you will not be eligible to participate and will be disqualified.
2. How to enter - to enter this Promotion you will need to:2.1. Complete the Regent Street/St James’s questionnaire and submit email contact details. The questionnaire will be found on Regent Street Online and St James’s London homepage until 5th July 2020. To enter please click onto the page and follow the instructions listed. The Q&A will also be promoted via our consumer newsletters, to enter please click the link to be taken to the website where you will need to follow the instructions listed. Lastly the questionnaire will be supported on Instagram Stories on @RegentStreetW1 and @StJamesLondon with a swipe up link to enter and you need to follow instructions listed. At the end of the Q&A we will ask you to please enter your email address, applicable only if you would like to be entered into the randomly-selected prize draw.2.2 The Crown Estate Commissioners will reject entries from individuals who have used inappropriate or offensive language/imagery in their Entries.
3. Entry period – you can enter the Promotion from 19th June until 23:59 (BST) on 5th July 2020. Entries will not be accepted after the Closing Date.
4. Winner Selection – All eligible entrants’ email addresses will be placed in a draw and one winner for Regent Street & one winner for St James’s will be selected at random after the Closing Date. Our decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence relating to the Promotion will be entered into.
5. Prize – There will be one winner for each of the prizes and the prizes will be as follows:5.1. L’Occitane: a gift card to the value of 50 GBP for the Regent Street winner. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise agreed in writing by us and the Prize cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. The Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize with one of the same or greater value.5.2 anatome: a gift card to the value of 50 GBP. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise agreed in writing by us and the Prize cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. The Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize with one of the same or greater value.
6. Winner notification – we will contact the winner by email by Friday 10th July 2020. The winner will be asked to confirm their full name, age, start of postal address and email address to claim the Prize and provide proof of identity where necessary. We reserve the right to disqualify you from the Promotion if you are unable to provide such details. The Prize must be claimed within 72 hours of the date of our notification to you. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time we reserve the right to offer the Prize to another winner selected in accordance with these terms. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the Prize or any part of the Prize, we reserve the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and we will be able to retain or dispose of the Prize (or part of the Prize) at our own discretion.
7. Disqualification – We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in this Promotion or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these terms and conditions will be disqualified and not be entered into the Promotion.
8. Changes to the Promotion - We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
9. Personal Data – Any personal data captured will be used in line with relevant legislation and in accordance with the fair processing notice which is available to view online here. We will process personal data for the delivery of the prize as mentioned above.
10. Technical Faults – The Crown Estate accepts no liability for entries not successfully completed due to technical faults (or for any other reason).
11. Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you or any third party arising from your entry into the Competition or arising from your acceptance and use of the Prize.
12. Law: These terms are governed by the law of England all participants submit to the jurisdiction of English courts.
13. Promotion administrator - this Competition is administered by The Crown Estate Commissioners, 1 St James's Market, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 4AH. Any queries should be addressed to email@example.com